- 1 Camembert cheese wheel
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- A pinch of dried red chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon of honey for drizzling
- Sea salt flakes and freshly-cracked black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to Italina Pizza Oven for about 45 – 60mins. Place a baking tray in the middle shelf of the oven.
- Unwrap the Camembert, and put it into a small baking dish, preferably as close to the size of the cheese.
- Using a knife, make a deep cross or crosshatch pattern on the top rind of the Camembert.
- Drizzle the Camembert with honey or extra-virgin olive oil. Insert the rosemary leaves into the cuts you’ve made.
- Sprinkle the Camembert with a pinch of dried red chili flakes and season it with sea salt flakes. You can also add some freshly-cracked black pepper if desired.
- Bake the Camembert in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Once done, remove the Camembert from the oven. It should be warm and gooey, ready to be enjoyed.
- Serve your baked Camembert with crackers or bruschetta that you can make in the oven too. Enjoy!