- 1 sachet of instant yeast
- 500g snowflake cake flour
- 350ml water (+1/4 cup)
- 1tsp salt
- 1tbs olive oil
- Mix the yeast and salt with a 1/4 of a cup of warm water.
- Let mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Put your flour into a separate bowl.
- Add the mixture of yeast and salt to the flour.
- Add the oil
- Slowly keep on adding water until a ball begins to form (dough will still be slightly sticky). Add more flour as needed to form a dough ball.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes, dusting with more flour if necessary.
- Form into a ball and place in a bowl. Cover tightly with plastic wrap or a cloth and set aside at room temperature until doubled in size.
- After 3/4 hours remove the dough from the bowl and fold the dough just to remove air bubbles and then proof for another hour.